Video Projects from the Pynx Pro Team
Viewing Pynx Pro’s video portfolio can be beneficial to potential clients as it can give them a sense of the quality of our work and the range of services we offer. It can also help potential clients to get an idea of what to expect when working with us and the kind of videos we can produce for them. In our video portfolio, you can see example of all types of videos we can produce.
Canadians Cook Together featuring Audrey MacKinnon – City of Brantford Canada Day Video The City of Brantford contacted Pynx Pro to produce a video as
Habitat for Humanity Video – ReStore Explainer Project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Q_XdpIpdY Habitat for Humanity approached Pynx Pro to produce an explainer video to inform the public about
Timothy Schmalz – Stations of the Cross: Station 1 Video series on Canadian sculptor, Timothy Schmalz. Part one of documentary series. Pynx Pro has been
BAM! Studios Video Production of The Whatever Device https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QHRM85H5e0&feature=emb_logo Pynx Pro partnered with Bam! Studios in Brantford to record a series of performances that were
We Make Virtual Events video from the Pynx Multimedia Video Production team Virtual Event Video The Pynx Video Production team created this video to highlight some
Pynx Pro Video Portfolio
By viewing Pynx Pro’s Video portfolio, potential clients can see examples of the type and quality of videos we can produce and get a sense of what we can do for their business. This can be helpful in deciding if Pynx Pro is the right video production company for their needs.
Some of the types of videos we can produce include:
- Promotional material: such as commercials, product videos, and explainer videos to showcase a company’s products or services
- Corporate videos: such as employee testimonials, company culture videos, and brand videos to build a company’s brand and reputation
- Small business videos: such as video advertisements, social media videos, and website videos to help small businesses promote their products or services
- Remote guest panels: such as virtual conferences, webinars, and online meetings to connect with remote audiences
- Event videos: such as event highlights, ceremonies, and performances to capture the essence of an event and create lasting memories
- Social media videos: These videos are designed to be shared on social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok, to connect with a wider audience and increase brand awareness
- Explainer videos: These videos are used to explain complex concepts or processes in a simple and easy-to-understand way.
Learn more about our Video Production services
Pynx Pro is a full service video production company that can produce a wide range of videos for different purposes.
If you’re a local business in Brantford, Ontario, and you’re in need of video production services, you should definitely consider contacting Pynx Pro. As an independently owned and operated company, we have a reputation for delivering top-notch video production services to businesses of all sizes.
Pynx Pro has experience producing videos for a variety of clients, including food businesses, art and culture organizations, and small businesses and organizations. We are able to help clients create dynamic and engaging videos that can be used for marketing, virtual tours, educational and instructional purposes, and more. Pynx Pro also offers video editing and production company services, as well as live streaming and hybrid event support.
At Pynx Pro, we believe that creativity and innovation are key to creating unforgettable projectss. Our team is made up of creative, technical, and operations experts who are dedicated to helping clients transform their events from uninspiring to unbelievable. Whether you’re looking for a unique stage design or a custom video production, we have the resources and expertise to bring your vision to life.